- This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New Delhi, India, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the website must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless be binding, with the same force and effect as if the illegal or unenforceable parts were deleted. To the extent that anything in or associated with the website is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest version of the Agreement will be posted on the website and you should review this Agreement prior to using the website.
- You agree to all terms of our Disclaimer at URL http://www.iprconsindia.com/discliamer/.
- You agree that rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
- We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, IP addresses and traffic information.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license (a) to access and use the website solely in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the website solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the website solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the website or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances. Further you may not use any contents available in the website in any other manner or for any other purpose without the prior written permission from us. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are expressly reserved to us.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or (e) You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, associates, agents, attorneys, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the website.
- Any legal controversy or legal claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or the website, if it could not be resolved by mutual consultations, shall be resolved by Arbitration rules in accordance with applicable Law in India. The Arbitration shall be conducted in New Delhi, India. Each party shall bear its own attorney’s fees.
- We on our discretion, request a customer to complete a Power of Attorney, to confirm through direct signature (via fax or regular mail), the services that an on-line registration order implies. This may be done at any time during the process, and we reserves the right to withhold services until said POA is returned in the proper format, if POA is not returned within thirty (30) working days from its request (generally via e-mail).
- We will not, nor will any entity that is part of our website, be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the website (or any entity that is part of the website).